Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Misery Lab

Considering that Rosetta Stone was the post before this; I thought it fitting that Misery Lab the moniker that Porl King of Rosetta fame goes under be given a focus. When I heard Porl was putting out music under a new banner, I was both looking forward to it and somewhat weary of it. I have been a huge Rosetta Stone fan for a long time, and I suppose I fell under that category of fans that are not that open to change, but upon first listen of songs by Misery Lab -- I knew my worries would be thrown to the wind. So if you may have been a fan of Rosetta Stone - there is no need for worry Porl is still making awesome music. In all reality its entirely different and I want to do him justice by not putting his newer work under that old category.



Here are some songs for you to check out:
| all there is
| no cure for life
| raze it to the ground |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home