Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rosetta Stone

The Rosetta Stone is an ancient Egyptian Artifact. It was discovered bythe French in 1799 and has served as an instrument in the advancement of the modern understanding of ancient languages.

Rosetta Stone was, is also one of the greatest Gothic rock music groups to have ever come out. I was firs introduced to them when I heard "nothing important" off the Gothik double c.d., I remember hearing it once and asking my friend to dub me a tape with just that song on it. There probably is no proper way to describe how much I enjoyed and still do enjoy their music.

Here is "Nothing Important" and my other favorite "If only and sometimes"


If you perhaps have any requests or recommendations or links to anything that may already be uploaded let us know, laesquina52@gmail.com .
Here is one of their videos:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home