Thursday, July 10, 2008

Namnambulu


: Best synthpop you may not have known.

This duo without a doubt produced some of the words best synthpop, some of their work is comparable to no one else. I first heard their music as a I was searching on amazon for something new, something fresh and I came upon as a free mp3 download; little did I know that their music would be a part of my life from that point on.

Recently I just found out that parted ways, thankfully both of these guys have side projects and if you click on either of the pictures you will be directed to their official site where you can check out their side projects : here you, the newest addition to this site: Listen to their music.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home